1 Sept 2016

Focused on Fitness


Recently, I haven't felt happy with my body image and overall health. 
When it comes to fitness I sometimes have trouble pushing myself
when I am not in a group environment or under direction of a trainer. 
After setting my personal fitness goals I looked into starting classes at
a local Crossfit gym. Yes, crossfit. Most of you will think of those insane 

Youtube videos of super-fit guys trying to jump onto stacks of high boxes
and sometimes failing at it hard. Since I've never tried it before, I didn't
know exactly what to expect.   


After my first couple classes, it has been one of the most intense
and hardest workouts I've ever had. My coach is the most no-nonsense
guy you will ever meet, and reminds me of an American drill sergeant.
If you're looking for a full body workout that will leave you starfished on
the floor crossfit is perfect for you. I am still working out what hairstyle 

will be best for these varying exercises I will be doing. 

An example of what type of exercises
you will be doing as a beginner:


  • 15 Burpees
  • 15 Cleans
  • 15 Air-Squats
  • 15 Sit-ups
  • 15 Cleans
  • 15 Burpees

Let's say you have 8 minutes to do all of this, and if you finish you start
the list 
over again and do the proper movements as fast as you can without
getting 
dizzy. If you are unfamiliar with these specific exercises, I've posts
examples below.


Burpees



Cleans

Air-Squats


Sit-ups

No comments:

Post a Comment