19 Sept 2015

Beauty Hacks I Found Out About Recently

1. Bat Wing Eye-Liner Using A Spoon

lifebuzz-e5bfa70ec24778a125c00665b589a95d-thumb_400



This is a interesting way to put on your eyeliner,and still one I don't do normally. It's nice to know, for when I will do this type of look.




2. Deoderant Doubles as Bug Bite Remedy
Dove-Original-Anti-Perspirant-Deodorant-Roll-On-50ml-6568



Since I've moved to Australia, I haven't been able 
to find a decent brand of cream to treat these mosquito 
bites. I've read and seen in multiple Blogs & Vlogs, that 
this is an easy remedy to itchy bug bites.


3. Dry Shampoo 
41cMLbFy5mL._SY300_

My most recent Bellabox came with a travel size Bastiste Dry Shampoo.  I didn't expect to have to use this, but after running around all day I found my hair feeling a bit gross so before having to run out again I grabbed this and sprayed the hell out of my hair before tousling with my fingers to work the spray in. My hair and scalp felt and more importantly *looked* better. The smell isn't the best, but its a product I feel does a good job.




4. Eyeshadow/Liner Tape Trick


10362151_1433369806923738_1586746651_n


When I got my first Urban Decay palette I tried this out for my eye shadow, and it made clean up a breeze. Make sure you have both put on evenly, or the tape lines will be very crocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment