24 Aug 2017

Review of Sleek Makeup Solstice Highlight Palette




      When I first heard about the this highlighting palette I knew I needed to try it 
       out for myself. The reviews I came across seemed almost too good for such an 
       affordable palette ($15-40 AUD depending on the seller). They are pretty hard to
       find in Australia so I ordered 
it from the UK and waited a little over 2 weeks to
       receive it. 


      The packaging is very nice, and almost reminds me of some Tarte Palettes I've
      come across. The amount of product you get in this palette seems very generous.
      I don't think I'll be using the type of brush provided as I have some decent highlight
      brushes to apply it with, but it is nice to have a brush provided either way. 






With Flash 
Without Flash

      As you can see from the swatches above and swipes with my finger 
      below it is fairly pigmented. Each shade is stunning and unique in its
      own way.
I knew that this little palette had good reviews, but it is incredible
      value 
for the price. I've seen Too Faced highlighters with less pigmentation
      than 
this amazing little palette. For 1,2 & 4 I swiped three times to get the
      swatch 
above. For 3 It is thicker and more of a cream texture so it took
      between 
1-2 swipes to the swatch above. 





      Any doubts about this product have certainly been put to rest as far as
      
I am concerned. I am still blown away by how amazing these four shades
      look after being thoroughly swatched. I can't argue with the overall quality  
      in this product in any way. I'd love to hear from anyone who has used this
      palette and what your 
experience with it has been like.

No comments:

Post a Comment