5 Mar 2017

Holy Grail Men's Products

If you have a boyfriend or husband that is picky and not as 
experienced in trying different products until finding one that works.
I have put together a list of products that are definite hits and simple
reviews that go with each one. Each of these product's are affordable
and easy to find online. These are products have been personally tested
by my partner, and I trust in buying them on a reoccurring basis.




1. Calvin Klein - Euphoria 

for Men Eau de Toilette




This is one the best smelling Colognes and can be used everyday. This is probably the most appealing cologne I've ever had the pleasure of smelling on my man. The best part is it is priced under $60 (AUD) or $45 USD 
in most places online.








2. 
Diesel Only The Brave by Diesel 

for Men Eau de Toilette Spray





My husband was really surprised at how great this scent not only smelled appealing but had long-lasting wear. You can find it online for under $70 (AUD) or $50 USD.






3.  Nivea Men Moisturising Shave Gel



If your guy is a bit lazy when it comes to moisturising after shaving or just in general. This product is great at reducing nicks and soothing sensitive skin.Nivea is a brand I personally trust, having used their products for years without any noticeable issues. 













5.  PhysioGel Hypoallergenic 

Daily Moisture Therapy Intensive Cream



I received this product in a beauty box about 6 months ago. It is for sensitive skin and I have heaps of moisturisers, so I had my husband try 
it out for me. This was an actual product test, that he did for my blog. 

His skin type is mostly oily with a one dry area, and his skin is even more sensitive than mine. If he uses any product that has an oil base it will cause him to break out dramatically. I'm always on the lookout for holy grail products that can 
help even out his complexion and any skin irritation. 

After a couple of weeks of incorporating this product into his daily routine he told me he immediately felt a difference in his skin. He reported that his skin stayed moisturised all day and that PhysioGel didn't irritate his skin at all.

What I noticed was his complexion became more even after about one week 
of using it daily. This is a holy grail men's product for sensitive skin dry or oily (despite what the label says). 


I really hope this helps someone who is in need of a reliable product 
that their partner simply has no time or patience to figure out. 



All images of products used are from Ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment